Isomer Community Hall Hire
The hall is available for hire to all, providing that the hirer abides by the hall hire terms and conditions, including:
- No unlawful or unsafe activities on the premises.
- No consumption or sale of alcohol on the premises.
- No music on the premises.
- No activities that are not in the best interests of the Society.
- Pay the bond and deposit to ISOMER after booking approval.
- Pay the hall hire fees, at least 14 days before the hire period.
By filling Hall hire form below you acknowledge that this is an application only and acceptance of your offer is at the sole discretion of Isomer.
Please visit us on Community Hall Page for more details.